* Static games
* Dynamic games
For example, suppose you have a form-related script that accepts data from the user, including his or her e-mail address. Let’s assume that the e-mail address is essential, and that a string containing an “@” character is assumed to be a valid e-mail address.
<body bgcolor="yellow" text="blue">
<font size="+2">What is Java Script</font>
1. This is the starting tag for an HTML script document.
2. This is the HTML <head> tag. The <head> tags contain all the elements that don't belong in the body of the document, such as the <title> tags..
3. The <body> tag defines the background color and text color of the document.
5. This is the ending Script tag.
6. HTML tags and text continue in the body of the script.
7. The body of the document ends here.
8. This is the ending tag for the HTML document.