* Response status code indicates the status of generated response to display on the browser window.
* Every generated http response contains one http status code, default status code is 200.
* If web resource program generates warnings based web page then the status code is 100-199.
* If web resource program generates successful web page then the status code is 200-299.
* If request given to one web site is forwarded to another web site then the status code will be 300-399.
* If our web resource program is incomplete or invalid to process the request then the status code will be 400-499.
* If server fails to execute our web application the status code will be 500-599.
* 400-599 are error status codes, Using them the programmer can debug the problems related to web application execution and server.
* 100-399 indicates success response status codes that means they display web pages on browser window having output content. So these status codes will not appear on the web pages.
* For related information on http response status codes refer page no 49 and 50.
* Response headers provide instructions to browser window through web server towards displaying web pages on the browser window.
* The content type we have placed in PW.println statements becomes response body http response.