Tutorials Writing for Us
Are you incredibly good at developing an enticing self-learning material? If you respond yes, then we have a great chance to work with us as a self-employed individual and gain a pleasant pay by making high-quality tutorials for us. In particular, we are looking for candidates with enough domain expertise in the following areas:
• Information Technology
• Java technologies
• Mainframe technologies
• Web development technologies
• Project Management
• Accounting and Finance
• Big Data
• Microsoft Technologies
• Business Intelligence
• SAP Modules
• Open Sources
• Soft Skills
• Academic Subjects from Engineering and Management Syllabus
• Any other subject where you can write great content….
How It Works?
First you have to build a sample list of 2-3 pages to prove your writing skill and command of the chosen subject.
• If you qualify on the basis of the sample list given, we shall continue with the following steps:
• We will collaborate with you to prepare a Content Table (ToC) for the topic you will be writing a tutorial to.
• In compliance with the ToC finalised, you as the author shall address us with a proposal specifying the implementation schedule and the overall tutorial costs, keeping in mind the time and effort needed to prepare the final copy.
• We will also address the expense of the instruction and finalise the implementation schedule.
• Afterwards, you proceed to build the tutorial and apply a theoretical and presentation analysis draught.
• Computer Notes can include required comments and suggestions to add and apply the lesson final copy.
• If the final product is generated in the correct condition, the payment will be issued via bank-to-bank or Paypal.
• An deal is often created to break the entire bill into separate increments depending on the milestones of the distribution of material.
When a tutorial has been approved and released on our website ecomputernotes.com, the author of the Computer Notes can not reuse the copyright for any more online or offline publication.
We love our tutorial authors and think they are great experts on the topic. We hope you can compose your tutorials only based on your expertise and understanding. We specifically comply with copyright regulations, and therefore we do not allow material that has reproduced from any other domain, book or copyrighted resource.
How much will you earn?
It depends heavily on different variables such as the duration of the lesson, its difficulty, popularity, etc. If you are good at writing and supplying according to the specifications laid down in machine notes, you get another tutorial right after you finish one.
There is also no time to wait and no cap on how much you will receive.
How should I apply?
Submit your profile and any of your sample work to [email protected] showing the topic you want to write to. Please be mindful that we pay a one-time fixed tutorial fee. For the material given, no royalties or any other incentives shall charge to the creator.