A Language is called as OOP Language if a Language Provides us the Following Concepts Are Five Concepts in OOP’s:-
1) Data Abstraction: - Data Abstraction is that in which A User Can use any of the data and Method from the Class Without knowing about how this is created So in other words we can say that A user can use all the Functions without Knowing about its detail For Example When a User gives Race to Car The Car will be Moved but a User doesn’t know how its Engine Will Work.
2) Inheritance:- Inheritance is very popular Concept in OOP’s This provides the Capability to a user to use the Predefined Code or the code that is not created by the user himself but if he may wants to use that code then he can use that code This is Called Inheritance but Always Remember in Inheritance a user only using the code but he will not be able to change the code that is previously created he can only use that code.
3) Data Encapsulation :- Data Encapsulation is also Known as Data Hiding as we know with the inheritance concept of OOP’s a user can use any code that is previously created but if a user wants to use that code then it is must thatpreviously code must be Public as the name suggests public means for other peoples but if a code is Private then it will be known as Encapsulate and user will not be able to use that code So With the help of OOP’s we can alter or change the code means we can make the Code as Private or public This allows us to make our code either as public or private
4) Polymorphism :- Poly Means many and morphism means many function The Concepts Introduces in the form of Many behaviors of an object Like an Operator + is used for Addition of Two Numbers and + is also used for Joining two names The Polymorphism in C++ Introduces in the Form of Functions Overloading and in the Form of Constructor Overloading
5) Dynamic Binding:- Binding is used when we call the Code of the Procedure in Binding all the Code that is Linked with the single procedure is Called When a Call is Made to that Procedure Then the Compiler will found the Entire code of the Single Procedure if A Compiler will Fond all the Code of Single Procedure in Compile Time then it is Called as the Early Binding Because Compiler Knows about the code at the time of Compilation but in the Late Binding Compiler will understand all the Code at Run Time or at the Time of the Execution.
6) Message Communication: - Message Communication is occurred when an object passes the Call to Method of Class for Execution We Know for executing any method from the class First we have to create the object of class when an object passes References to function of class then In Message Communication First of all we have to Create the Object of the Class the we make Communication between the Object and the Methods of the Class.
Benefits of OOPS:-
OOP is used in Several Places the Features of the OOPS include
1. Inheritance: - We know that OOPS Provide Inheritance with the Help of the Inheritance The Code that is Previously Code is used in many Places where we wants By using the Inheritance We can Create our Programs by using pre-defined code.
2. In C++ we can write the Code into the Classes So that it is called as OOP Languages.
3. In the Classes we can create many Objects.
4. C++ is both Compiled and Interpreter Languages.
Related Articles on C++ Programming